Learn more about Cases by Kate, Kate & Co. and CBK Company
From time to time, we receive questions about our cases, our company, our shipping times and more. So we've put together some FAQs that we hope answer your questions! Still have questions? No problem, feel free to use our contact form or simply email us at [email protected].
WHO IS CASES BY KATE AND HOW DID YOU START YOUR COMPANY?
Cases By Kate was started in 2013 by Kate at the age of 13. When the company first started, we sold interchangeable phone cases after developing successful prototypes. Kate and her mother, a graphic designer, have created hundreds of designs over the past 10 years and are always adding new ones so be sure to check back often!
Flash forward to 2024... Kate is currently settled in the DC area working in Media Communications after graduating from the University of Maryland's Smith Business School in 2022. Since partnering with Printful, our California fulfillment center, this business model has allowed us to expand products beyond phone cases to include a variety of apparel and home goods – all with our custom designs and shipped straight to our customers from our fulfillment center.
Our goal is, and will always be, to provide our customers affordable and attractive cases, apparel products and home goods with an assortment of unique and fun designs. Designs are trendy and stylish and we're always offering custom designs based on the time of year so be sure to check out our Seasonal categories. Or browse our numerous other categories to find unique patterns, popular quotes and sayings, animal designs, tie dye, marble and gemstone designs and more. We also love to make custom phone cases with your own photos, art and/or quotes.
ARE YOUR CASES PROTECTIVE?
This is our No. 1 question! It's understandable too given the costly investment of purchasing smart phones. Our cases are tough and solidly constructed to fit your phone perfectly. They protect from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt and the smooth finish also makes them stylish and easy to hold.
Specifications for our regular iPhone cases:
- Our iPhone cases protect your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
- Cases have a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
- Solid polycarbonate back
- Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
- .5 mm raised bezel
- Wireless charging compatible
- The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
- Blank product sourced from China
Specifications for our Tough iPhone cases:
- Polycarbonate outer shell
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU inner liner
- Dual-layer protection
- Precisely aligned port openings
- Induction charging compatible
- Blank product sourced from Korea
- Important: This product is available in the US, Canada, Europe, UK, Australia, and New Zealand only. If your shipping address is outside these regions, please choose a different product.
Questions about shipping times and returns? Visit our Shipping and Returns page.
CAN I FIND YOUR DESIGNS ON OTHER ART SITES?
Yes! we sell our most popular designs on Society6.com and Redbubble allowing us to sell many more products with our designs – from apparel and accessories to furniture and bedding. Be sure to visit our Society6 page or our Redbubble page to view our our stores.